Sunday 3 May 2009

Body study (Nude art )

I have that passion to draw human body and face feature , muscles , bones ,whole body and portraits that's the most thing i love to draw .

I have to study hard the body structure and figure first to reach the realism level , its what I am dreaming about to be an artist after losing almost all what i was dreamed about .

I found my self in drawing ,create my own world ,special land show my emotion and express my point of view . the character that i made piece of my heart even if I am not perfect in doing them yet .

Frankly till now I didn't translate the all idea that I have in my mind that's killing me in the same time its motivate me to make it better
i will study and work hard to achieve it :)

Oil pastel figure ----












No comments:

Post a Comment